analytics

Mar 11, 2012

sunday inspiration.

stuff i'd LOVE to wear inspo//my style.
hi guys! so today i pretty much got a lot of my to-do list done. all while listening to 90's music/making a playlist for my future wedding. that's normal right!!? 
well anyway... here's a fun collection i have going on my pinterest of "outfit inspo"...oh and PS. i LOVE that the tag above says "i die" ♥!!  ...be inspired!

i actually have a DARE shirt about as wrecked as this one and i refuse to toss it.

LOVE.


via one of my readers BLOGS... violet pills inc.

this one too!

i feel the vibe of some docs coming into my life soon.





yep.

totally bought a vintage shirt like this while i was up in Big Bear... outfit report coming soon!

dreaming about a starbucks shirt... i need one... to wear with leopard flats of course!


XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
piccsy&
tumblr.

5 comments:

  1. awesome post!! as always.. get the docs! do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to wear this stuff too!!! thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image with the turquoise nails and rings. A beautiful collection of looks.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.