analytics

Mar 2, 2010

Oh, hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I am SO super thankful for YOU!
YES...YOU, my readers.
I read every single comment that comes in and I LOVE reading what you think about the blog.
This just makes me want to blog more and more!

*Possible Plans* 
Just this week the blog has hit over 2,400 viewers for the past month (78% of that is from referring sites) and to me...that's so cool!

So because of that...
 1. I am thinking of selling ad space to my fellow bloggers and shop owners
(we need to support each other!!)
2. Doing weekly SOTW's 
(Shop/Site Of The Week)
3. A blog make-over (maybe!)
4. More daily posts 
ie: Foto Op Friday, Sunday Inspiration, Monday Muse, and so much more!
5. Possible FancyCat Vintage (and other fun things) giveaways!

I'd LOVE to hear what you all think about all this!
I feel amazing things coming our way and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for being apart of that as readers!

PS. Did you know I'm Twitter? 
(click here) to FOLLOW
and pretty much be the first to know when a new post goes up!

XO
tiffany.

1 comment:

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.